Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Off we go

Yessss! My family'n'I are off to Lillooet. We're road-tripping for two days, and then returning for a twinkling, and then hurrying off again to Nitinaht on Vancouver Island - for a week. Huzzahs all around, despite ominous weather forecasts. When I'm not working in it, I find I can actually appreciate the rain.

Another ominous development = a sore throat, but it isn't going to thwart me. Some kind of Tazo tea has come to the rescue! (Orange Blossom, I believe, and absurdly enough, they claim that the ancient Chinese drank Tazo (TM). Presumably while they strolled along the great wall and visited Starbucks and Ye Olde Chapters.) My friend assures me that gargling cayenne pepper is a surefire method for banishing sore throats, but I think I'll stick with tea.

Urgh. Gargling pepper.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment